|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 17, 2020|
Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality
Job Summary: Looking for a Reservations Supervisor in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details
- Manage rooms inventory to achieve optimum results in occupancy, average rate and revenue, reviewing daily reservations accuracy, rates compliance from segment and source, system close-out when necessary and rate availability.
- Build and maintain working relations with other departments
- The jobholder will also be making regular contact with regular guests to ensure that their needs are identified, and addressed in time to improve service delivery and build business continuity
- Manage and mentor the Reservations Agents in their daily duties, including pick-ups, travel agents’ commissions, staff responses to clients, etc.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant for the Reservations Supervisor must hold relevant skills, qualifications and experience
- One to two years of experience in Reservations Supervisor role
- Proficient in Micros
- Good Customer Care Skills
- High degree of Patience
- Extensive product knowledge
- Can-do Attitude
- Good time management skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- English Language proficiency (Preferably Additional Languages)
- Passionate about delivery quality service
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and can multitask
- Ability to remain calm always even under pressure
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs