|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Doctor / Nurse / Paramedics / Hospital Technicians
Job Summary: Looking for Registered Nurses in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Maintain accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Prescribe assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Assess implement, plan, or evaluate patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
- Administer medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions.
- Document patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information and participating in team problem-solving methods
- Record patient vital signs and medical information.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Order medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Protect patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols; medication administration and storage procedures; and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintain nursing supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies; and using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Registered Nurse job must hold a Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- The candidate must be a U.A.E MOH license holder Nurse
- The applicant must have 3 years of experience working as a nurse in a Medical Center.
- Filipino nationals are preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with patients, families, physicians and hospital staff.
- Proven experience in home health care.
- Multitasking, listening, and verbal communication
- Computer literacy
- Experience in emergency room or intensive care
- Professional, friendly attitude.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their recently updated CVs