|Published||April 26, 2022|
|Expires||June 25, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Project Manager - Global Aftersales| Al Futtaim Automotive | Dubai
Location: Dubai, AE
Company: Al Futtaim Private Company LLC
Job Requisition ID: 106922
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United A”rab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group’s entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day.
Job Key Details:
Job role is to manage Automotive Aftersales Program / Project with respective Work Streams in the UAE and International. The Aftersales Program manager will be responsible to maintain a weekly activity tracker to reflect status, next action plan and escalation requirement. The role will have responsibility to manage the SOP governance and performance management through direct reports. Candidate should have ability to manage multiple stakeholders to ensure completion of activities on time and should visualize the performance reports clearly to steer the decision-making process.
The role will be based at the Aftersales Centre of Excellence division (ASU) in the Al-Futtaim Automotive. The division is responsible to support and manage the aftersales business across all brands in the UAE and International.
Some Key Responsibilities.
- Develop Project Plan with respective Project teams incorporating scope, Milestones, Stakeholders, Financials and Task & risk register. Each project stream will have work stream lead as key point of contact for the PM.
- Provide Project management coaching and support to Project team members to ensure all projects documented in standard format.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports which reflects – overall summary of all projects, activities completed last week, activities planned for next week, milestones status, financials and escalation topics.
- Monthly MD report of all implemented projects.
- Track financial status (budget vs. actual).
- Operational status
- Highlight deviation & future recommendations
- Project Lead Role – Take lead role to implement the project (if applicable).
- SOP data governance for the Aftersales process – customer facing and internal. (This responsibility to manage through direct report).
- Performance management through dispersion management tools.
Job Qualifications and Experience:
Minimum Experience: Minimum of 5 to 7 years in Operation or Project Management. (Preferably in Automotive).
PMP certification would be added advantage
- Job-Specific Skills:
o Strong working knowledge of MS Office, VISIO.
o Ability to Lead project
o Ability to Manage big teams (People Management)
o Ability to Manage Stakeholders
o Ability to Transfer knowledge
o Ability to think ‘Out of Box’
o Ability to handle Crisis.
o Ability to train and coach, build relationships and utilize skills appropriately
o Ability to maintain fair, consistent set of standards
o Ability adjust priorities and structure time wisely in a fast paced environment
o Ability to handle the pressure.
- Behavioural Competencies:
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills
o Time bound commitment.
o Kaizen cultured
o Customer focused
o Team work
o System and process oriented
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click “apply”: Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.