|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 27, 2019|
Teaching / Education
Job Summary: Looking for Nursery Manager in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Working with colleagues and other professionals to make sure that children’s needs are met
- Making sure that equipment, such as furniture and toys, is in good condition
- Supporting and developing the nursery team
- Managing a budget
- Arranging marketing and publicity materials
- Creating management reports, and maintaining staff and child records
- Running the center in line with environmental, health and safety and fire regulations.
- Creating a safe, caring and stimulating environment that promotes learning through play
- Supervising activity-planning to make sure children’s needs are met
- Working closely with parents and giving them a high standard of customer service, including regular progress reports
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Nursery Manager must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer applications
- The ideal applicant should have at least two years of experience within the same field
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize work
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs