|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for dedicated and talented Administrator (Oil Refinery) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Plan and manage appointments, meeting and travel arrangements for the department staff.
- Offer general administrative and clerical support including mailing, scanning, faxing and copying to the company employees
- Prepare regularly scheduled departmental reports.
- Develop and adjust documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Receive and direct phone calls to the right personnel and provide general support to visitors.
- Create a structure and system to manage contacts and enquiries.
- Handle the calendar of the head of department.
- Offer general office management and any other administrative support when necessary
- Develop and maintain appropriate filing systems.
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming correspondence to the Department, perform data entry and scan documents
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must have relevant qualifications for this position
- Practical experience as an administrator is essential
- Excellent organizational and communication skills required
- Proficiency in Ms Office suite
- Fluency in the English language required
- Must be proactive, responsible with a pleasing personality
- Should have a positive attitude with excellent time management skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs