|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Engineering / MEP
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Mechanical Engineers in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Handle the power generation equipment, production equipment for concrete, asphalt and aggregates, fixed and mobile lifting equipment and the electrical installations of the projects
- Carry out surveys and site investigations to gather field data and design information.
- Identify breakdowns on the site
- Oversee and train project team members as required
- Assist in designing, developing and testing of all aspects of mechanical components of equipment and machinery
- Review use of equipment and determine the cost of the deterioration
- Manage project issues, budgets and schedules.
- Develop specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Check completed installations and observe operations to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications
- Conduct detailed calculations to compute and set up construction and installation standards as well as specifications.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least two to five years of experience in the same field required
- Should have the ability to effectively communicate and deal with clients and team members
- Excellent leadership and report writing skills
- Must have good computer knowledge
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV