Well-respected, composed & skillful professional with over 5 years of experience in the U. A. E.
Designated as ‘Administrator’ & ‘Sales Coordinator’ during the career tenure, I have volunteered my services for any additional activity towards gaining skill, knowledge & understanding of other management functions & have also succeeded in delivering excellence in the areas of Administration, Procurement, Basic Accounting, Designing, HR activity.
Aiming high, whilst continuing my bachelor’s degree, I had commenced professional career at the age of 19 & continue the trend towards achieving my goals viz.
(a) Masters Degree
(b) To embark and be placed in a multinational organization
(c) Continued professional development.
I am adjudged by my peers and seniors as a fast learner, accomplished communicator, meticulous, & pro-active professional with an upbeat and positive attitude.
|Last Resume Update||October 10, 2020|
|Address||Sharjah, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
Administrator, Secretary cum Sales Coordinator reporting to the Manager
• Keep a track on all office stationery and ensure availability at all times
• Responsible for proper storage and delivery of stationary requirement of the Company
• Maintain in-office calendar and training calendar, keeping track of schedules / appointments
• Monitor the requirement of the Manager and assist him on his assignments
• Preparation of Resolutions, Board Meeting Minutes
• Meet & Assist: Receive all visitors and assists them in their official job requirements.
• Typing: Assist in to Prepare / Type weekly or daily reports as per departmental requirements.
• Telephones: Receive all Telephone calls, reroutes them as necessary and takes messages.
• Fax: Send and receive all faxes and arranges for distribution.
• Responsible to coordinate with Business Development Managers and assist in sales coordination in close consultation with Sales Coordinator.
• Emails: Receives Company emails and arranges for distribution
• Courier/Mails: Arranges for dispatch and pick up of Mails and/or courier
• General Secretarial work for the office.
• Assist the office personnel in general day to day functioning of the office.
• Preparation of Quotation and follow up with clients under instructions from Manager.
• Conduct periodic surveys of customer satisfaction as per directives received from Manager
• Assist in smooth running of the activities in the absence of Manager.
• Independent Correspondence taking decision where ever appropriate & under proper approvals verbally and obtain ratification subsequently
• Facilitate & organize all affairs systematically thereby enabling the Manager & related departments to bring out best potential.
• Maintain portfolios for each child.
• Provide extra support for the students who need improvement.
• Maintain and update the class boards (inside and outside the class).
• Keep track of each child and discuss the improvements.
• Help organize the classroom and plan intellectual activities for children, as per the class teacher's requests.
• Plan and assist in preparing materials and supplies in advance for activities.
• Instruct and supervise the children in social and developmental activities.
• Evaluate students' social development and physical well-being.
• Establish and maintain effective, working relationships with children and parents.
• Work with individual children or small groups of children to reinforce learning.
• Promote the enjoyment of learning.
• Nurture meaningful relationships with children and provide the individual attention they need.
• Implemented several data base requirements for the organization
• Daily, Weekly and Monthly reports on events, activities development and monitoring their circulation.
• Managed various sections and numerous clients.
• Scrutinize agenda / schedules and provide expert comments to develop documents par excellence.
• Ability to identify and implement new procedures and processes.
Sales Coordinator cum Admin In-charge
• Follow up on payments from customers
• Handle customer enquiries and complaints & initiate necessary action
• Prepare Arabic designing for Gifts and Compliments
• Assist in Designing Brochures, Visiting Cards and Gift Items
• Advise on usage of color combinations for various gift items and cards proposed
• Proper maintenance of Computer records and Computer File Management
• Document Control and File Management
• Assist in smooth running of the activities in the absence of Director.
• Assist various departments on a daily basis without compromising on the confidentiality that has to be maintained
• Independent Correspondence taking decision where ever appropriate
• Coordinate and expedite the inter- and intra - departmental flow of materials
• Preparation of Quotes
• Authorized Signatory for quotation submittal in the absence of Director
• Assist in advertising, selection, segregation of C.V.’s for induction of personnel
• Develop existing clientele
• Review & approve invoices raised