• Mechanical Engineer
• Adress : Dubai - UAE
• Contact no.: 056-6708957
• E-mail: email@example.com
• Nationality :Jordanian.
• Date of Birth :18th-Feb.-1989
• Place of birth: Kuwait.
• Gender : Male
• Marital Status : Single
• Driving license Details: UAE Driving license.
• Visa Status: Employment Visa
• Seeking for a career opportunity to utilize my mechanical skills and provide significant contribution to the success of my employer effectively. Willingness to work hard in challenging environment with a purpose of growth, knowledge and creativity, in order to achieve organizational goals.
• Bachelor's Degree in General Mechanical Engineering.
o AL-Balqa' Applied University - Jordan.
o From Septamber2007to February 2012.
• High School ,Tawjihi
o Al Qabessi Secondary School - Jordan
o From 2006 to 2007
Summary of Qualifications &Courses
• Heating ,Ventilatingand Air Conditioning(HVAC)
• Variable Refrigerant Volume(VRV).
• AutoCAD (2D).
• Fire Fighting System Course in design Sewage System, Water Supply System.
• Five Steps (5S).
• Lecture in Photovoltaic Cells (PV Cells).
Senior Service Advisor, July 2017-Until Now
Chevrolet, Cadillac and Opel (Liberty Automobile)
• Achieving labor target for almost periodic working for more than 15moths from 21 works.
• Greet and meet customer and receive the vehicle by writing customer concern in welcome sheet and open R.O in CDK system.
• Follow up with workshop, technician and controller to get the updates about customer’s vehicle.
• Communicating and inform customer and estimation price for addition job and the required time for repair the vehicle.
• Follow up and update customer about concern in the vehicle.
• Deliver customer vehicle and explain to the customer repairing job, cost and guide customer to cashier.
• Calling customer and follow up with him/her after devilry the vehicle.
• Arrange monthly report for inflow, approved &non-approved report.
• Achieve monthly customer satisfaction and KPI’s.
Service Consultant, June 2016 –July 2017
NISSAN (Al Masaood Automobile)
• Greet customer and Asks customers to explain specific vehicle issues.
• Understanding the customer needs.
• Enters customer information into system and write orders and descriptions of problems.
• Estimating the cost and time needed for repairs.
• Follow up with the customer if there are any additional services or costs that arise during service.
• Explaining repairs to customers and deliver the vehicles.
Service Consultant, May 2014 –May 2016
HYUNDAI & KIA MOTORS (JUMMA AL Majid EST.)
• Reception of clients and take the data and maintenance work required.
• Check the car and principled leadership to make sure of the damage and the complaint.
• Open the card maintenance work and identify the proposed actions taken with the
Consent of the client.
• Follow-up with Maintenance Control to find out the volume of maintenance work and the extent of achievement.
• The link between customers and the maintenance department.
• Estimating the cost of wages and of spare parts required.
• Delivery of the vehicle to the customer after confirmation of payment of the amounts due on them
• Coordinate with clients in the case of other reforms & set a date the end of the maintenance work.
• Follow-up service after maintenance and communication to customers.
• Processing monthly maintenance reports for all types of maintenance
Maintenance Mechanical Engineer , February 2013 - January 2014
Jordan Poultry Processing& Marketing Co. - Jordan
• Providing technical engineering support for workshop activities to ensure that
• Components and equipment is maintained and refurbished correctly.
• Organising routine servicing schedules
• Allocating work to a team of fitters
• Checking and calibrating instruments to make sure they are accurate.
• Carrying out quality inspections.
• Responding immediately to equipment breakdowns.
• Fixing faults or arranging for replacements to be installed.
• Keeping production managers informed of progress.
• Organising teams to make sure 24-hour cover is available.
• Making sure all safety precautions are taken.
Foreman (Trainee) , March2012 – February 2013
Consolidated Contractors Company(CCC) – Jordan
• Supervised and coordinated the activities of workers who construct, operate and maintain oil pipeline gathering system. In charge of gauging, sampling, testing, and pumping products from wells to central dispatch point by main pipeline to refineries and terminals.
• Supervise and coordinates activities of workers engaged in operating digging and pipe laying machines and in installation of pipe, pumps, valves, and meters to construct maintain pipelines
• Read the sketch and enforce work in the site.
• Follow up the workers and make checking all things done properly.
• Knowledge of laws, legal codes, safety rules, organization rules.
• AutoCAD 2010(2D).
• Excellent in working on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.
• Oracle System.
• CDK system.
• Knowledge of sales and marketing.
• Good practical and technical skills.
• Self-Motivated , Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• The ability to work quickly and under pressure.
• Skilled in handling multiple projects simultaneously
• Comprehensive knowledge of materials and design principles
• The ability to manage a varied workload
• Good problem-solving skills
• The initiative to work on by myself or as part of a team
• An awareness of health and safety legislation
ASSOCIATION / MEMBERSHIP
• Member in Jordan Engineers Association (JEA).
• Arabic: Mother tongue.
• English: Excellant In(Reading,Writting and Speaking).
• Socializing with friends. * Travel. •Swimming. • Basket ball • Football
|Last Resume Update||December 15, 2020|
|Address||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|