|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 1, 2020|
Logistics / Supply Chain
Job Summary: Looking for a Warehouse Clerk in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) for their company.
Job Key Details
- The jobholder will carry out critical warehouse administrative duties which include shipping, receiving, storing, sorting, and distributing of materials, parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Unpack and check goods received against purchase orders or invoices
- Updates and maintains records of goods received
- Reject items that have been brought to the store but don’t meet expectations
- The jobholder will be reporting any mechanical conditions to the supervisor for repair and fixing
- Lift and maneuver possible heavy items.
- Prepare and deliver logistics for the various sites as authorized.
- The Warehouse Clerk will be tasked with the maintenance of all warehouse vehicles and carrying out preventive maintenance;
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant for the Warehouse Clerk must hold a High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Possess a clean Driving Record
- Good counting skills
- Applicants with prior warehouse experience have an added advantage
- High degree of motivation
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs