|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
Hyatt Centric Jumeirah Dubai
AE - DU - Dubai
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Req ID: DUB005286
- To be familiar with all food and beverage items on the outlet menu.
- To prepare the outlet for operation, including mise-en-place, setting and resetting tables, light cleaning and other assigned tasks.
- To take food and beverage orders from guests, upselling wherever possible.
- To utilize the outlet point-of-sales system as prescribed
- To ensure that all sales are properly recorded, following prescribed procedures for ordering, voiding or correcting items.
- To serve food and beverages according to the standards established.
- To clear tables and removes dirty dishes to the dish area.
- To complete opening and closing duties as assigned.
- To be flexible wherever possible in meeting special requests from guests for specific food and beverage preparation methods and ingredients.
- To follow presentation guidelines as established by the Food & Beverage Manager.
- To maintain the assigned station / section in a clean and orderly manner at all times.
- To ensure that all company minimum brand standards are implemented, and that optional brand standards are implemented where appropriate.
- To make sure that all Touches of Hyatt and the Food and Beverage Top 20 are implemented.
- To work in a supportive and flexible manner with other employees and other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- To treat all operating equipment and supplies carefully to minimize damage and reduce wastage.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene and adhere to the hotel and department grooming standards.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues and all other departments.
- To have an understanding of and adhere to the hotel’s rules and regulations and in particular, the policies and procedures relating to Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the needs of the hotel.
- To be flexible in your job function and perform any other reasonable duties and responsibilities which may be assigned to you, including redeployment to other departments/areas if required, in order to meet business demands and guest service needs.
- To attend training sessions and meetings as and when required.
- · Has a Diploma in Hospitality management or other relevant fields.
- Has minimum of 1 year of solid experience as a Waiter/Waitress.
- Has strong Food & Beverage knowledge, excellent customer service and good communication skills.
- Has English communication in both written and spoken.
- Has passion for hospitality and has energetic personality.