|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
What you will be doing:
The essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Pre – arrival
- Liaises with booker or sales department if applicable to obtain arrival time, flight details, dietary preferences, pillow preferences.
- Allocates room according to preferences, personally inspects the room prior to guest arrival to ensure cleanliness.
- Is responsible for having maintenance and cleanliness issues rectified prior to guest arrival.
- Ensures welcome amenities are placed in the room prior to guest arrival.
- Is present at the airport to greet the guest and accompany the guest to the hotel using hotel limousine.
- • Develops high quality relationships with guests throughout their stay.
- Communicates with the other departments.
- Ensures that guest documentation and information is available and up-to-date.
- Supervises guest-welcoming operations.
- Coordinates the front office team.
- Organizes and plays an active role in welcoming guests.
- Organizes guest arrivals and departures with the team.
- Is responsible for the completion of official guest identifications.
- Ensures that internal procedures are duly applied.
- Checks room reservations and the VIP guest list.
- Keeps track of the standard of services delivered, based on guest comments and quality audits.
- Is capable of moving people from their rooms and handling difficult situations.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.