|Published||November 14, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||HR / Industrial Relations|
Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair Hotel is a 620-room-and-suite upper upscale property. Catering for both business and leisure clientele. The hotel is located in Deira in the heart of Dubai and within easy reach of major tourist landmarks, leisure destinations and city services. It is linked to the Al Ghurair Shopping Centre, only 3 stops away on the Dubai Metro from the Dubai World Trade Centre and a 10 minute drive from Dubai International Airport.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Assists the Talent and Culture Manager of the recruitment and on boarding process.
- Assists new joiners to ensure they are familiar with the documentation, company policies, rules and regulations.
- Manage the leave administration to ensure accurate record keeping and have colleagues avail their leave entitlements smoothly.
- Maintain Employee files to ensure efficiency and compliance with Talent and Culture Standards
- Assists with colleague engagement activities
- Ensures all directions are followed out at the request of any level of Senior Management.
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good people management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good knowledge in dealing with computers and computer programs, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai. Swissotel Al Ghurair & Swissotel Living Al Ghurair will cover visa costs and flights for selected candidates from place of origin.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS