|Location||Ajman, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||November 19, 2020|
Logistics / Supply Chain
Job Summary: Store Keeper to join them in Ajman, United Arab Emirates (UAE). They run a manufacturing plant which the incumbent will support.
- Assure valid inventory quantities throughout the system for all inventory items and locations
- Develop and conduct a cycle counting program.
- Keeping Raw Material, Spare Parts, Finished Product and other stock items supplied and readily accessible. Maintain all inventory transaction processing: Issues and Receipts.
- Update and maintain records and ordering stock at appropriate times, as well as forecasting future stock needs based on orders, seasons or scheduled production
- Ensures that all work-areas are clean and well maintained.
- Fills requisitions for materials and assists in inventory taking
- Maintain optimal stock levels; inform the purchase department well in advance about the items that reach the re- order level to order from suppliers.
- Review physical inventories periodically: Keeps and updates records of good received and issued;
- Check incoming materials for quality, and quantity against invoices, purchase orders and packing slips or other documents.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Store Keeper job must hold relevant qualifications
- At least two to three years of related work experience
- Working experience with Tally
- Only male candidates should apply
- Practical experience in ERP system (MS Dynamics preferred)
- Proficiency in using MS Office suite ( Excel, power point, Word etc)
- Basic mathematical proficiency
- The applicant should be ready to stay late sometimes for any late deliveries and supply offloading.
- Excellent written and verbal Communication in English language. Knowledge of basic Arabic will be an added advantage.
- The applicant should be a fast learner, dynamic, team player with a go getter attitude.
- Should have a keen eye for details and astute observation
- Extensive knowledge of government rules in UAE regarding import, export, housekeeping of raw material and finished products will be great advantage for applicant.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs