|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 24, 2020|
Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for an experienced and dedicated Staff Accountant for a reputable company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
Job Key Details:
- Give financial analysis as required particularly for capital investments, pricing decisions, and contract negotiations
- Create credibility for the finance group by providing timely and accurate analysis of budgets, financial reports and communication materials
- Direct sales tax process, fuel tax filings and licensing requirements
- Manage the general ledger
- Prepare consolidated internal and external financial statements by gathering and analyzing information from the general ledger system and from departments.
- Answer accounting and financial questions by researching and interpreting data
- Develop backup reports after data entry
- Responsible for records keeping and bank reconciliations
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal applicant for Staff Accountant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, finance or related field preferred
- The applicant should have the ability to work independently with sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical and professional character.
- Skills in making great presentations to different groups
- Knowledge of the English language both oral and written
- The suitable candidate should be an excellent communicator with both problem solving and organizational skills.
- The ideal candidate should be confident, detail oriented and time manager
- Prior experience in the similar role is required for this exciting role
- Should be able to think independently and manage different projects to completion and successfully collaborate with and influence other senior management
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs