|Published||November 16, 2023|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
The SSC OTC Specialist is responsible for providing Accounts Receivable service to hotels across the GCC that are supported by the UAE Finance Shared Service Centre (SSC).
The role reports to the SSC OTC Supervisor.
• Ensure accuracy of all charges and credits to the relevant accounts
• Checking the direct bill report and supporting documentation daily and report variances
• Monthly balance sheet reconciliations for Accounts Receivable related balance sheet accounts
• Effective collection efforts in reducing DSO days and highlight issue accounts to SSC supervisor and hotel team
• Ensures that all necessary supporting documentation is submitted with invoices to substantiate charges and ensures payment is collected in a timely fashion
• Follows up the collection of inter-hotel billings and Hilton Honors redemptions
• Prepare month end aging reports and ensure all reports reconcile and balance against the general ledger
• Ensure SOX compliance for Accounts Receivable function
• Maintain good communication and working relationship with hotel teams
• Perform any additional tasks as assigned to ensure effective operations of the SSC
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proactive and self-starter
• Organised and ready to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
• Inquisitive by nature - willing to learn and ready to challenge the process
• Ability to work cohesively with others, both in the office and remotely with hotel team members
• Ability to learn multiple systems to provide support, therefore must be willing to accept new challenges
• Accounting knowledge, in particular Accounts Receivable
• Systems knowledge, in particular Navision, OnQ/OA, Opera and Excel. NAVISION EXPERIENCE WILL BE PREFERRED
• Minimum Education: High school graduate
• Minimum Years of Experience: 2 years as an AR Accountant
• Fluent in English
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!