|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Information Technology / Telecoms|
Social Media Executive
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Social Media Executive to join our Communications team. The successful applicant will build and execute social media strategies, generating and publishing daily content. Engaging followers with regular company updates and creates brand awareness to gain the audience attention.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in Communications/Sales & Marketing in a luxury property.
- Understands the need for efficiency and organisation.
- Completes tasks in a timely manner.
- English speaker (Arabic or other languages is a bonus).
- Lives and breathes the Shangri-La Values.
What will you do?
- Ensuring the social media channels in use have regular, high quality and creative content output
- Create content plans and strategy for social media handles including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, LinkedIn, amongst others
- Schedule and deliver messages through an up-to-date content calendar
- Manage social media analytics tools like Sprout Social, Social Bakers, etc.
- Work with content creators, publishers, partners and agencies, to create content, execute and measure performance across social media channels
- Work with social influencers and manage UGC content
- Monitoring customer issues and liaise with customers to manage their queries
- Creating engaging content for the target audience to drive sales, maintain an online presence and get the maximum value from various social media platforms
- Analyse customer expectations according to past social media activity
- Actively keep up to date with the latest social media trends to build timely, innovative and impactful content
- Develop compelling social media campaigns to support marketing activities
- Update social media content across all channels in a timely manner
- Regularly post fresh, new content
- Manage queries and messages, reply to guests, and engaging with audiences for community management
Shangri-La & Traders, Qaryat al Beri, Abu Dhabi
The hotel comprises 213 luxurious guestrooms and suites and 6 four-bedroom villas with private pools, all furnished to the highest standards in a modern Arabic style. To meet the needs of long-staying guests, the hotel offers 161 fully-furnished spacious serviced apartments ranging from studios to four-bedroom units. The hotel is located within the acclaimed Qaryat Al Beri complex, on a one-kilometre stretch of private beach overlooking the strait that separates Abu Dhabi Island from the mainland. The hotel is conveniently located next to a souk, offering a variety of shops under one roof. It is only a ten-minute drive