|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 16, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Site Secretary cum Document Controller in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Draft correspondence and documents
- Scan, file and distribute documents
- Offer information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Assess and revise technical documents
- Keep electronic copy files of project documentation.
- Preserve confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Respond to telephone calls, direct and relay telephone messages.
- Conduct daily administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, printing, photocopying, scanning and processing paperwork
- Have knowledge of the construction process, proven ability in planning, organizing and implementing work
- Handle office administration activities
- Handle the movement of documentation within the company
- Keep an eye on, control and order office supplies
- Plan and make appointments with clients.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must have relevant qualifications for this position
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent typing skills and knowledge of administrative principles
- At least two years of UAE experience in MEP contracting company
- Should proactive with a positive attitude
- Excellent computer knowledge with a good typing speed required
- Good organizing, planning and time management skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV, include your rent photograph