|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
Job DescriptionJob Number 23204056
Job Category Development & Feasibility
Location Dubai Development, Central Park Towers Level 12, Dubai, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Located Remotely? N
Position Type Management
The Senior Manager, Residential Marketing, Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA) plays a key role in developing and implementing the marketing strategy to drive awareness and performance for Marriott's portfolio of Residential brands throughout the region. The Sr. Manager is responsible for delivering proactive account management and marketing support to residential licensees by building close working relationships with 3rd party Developers and key internal stakeholders including Residential Operations & Finance, Brand teams, Legal teams, Asset Management, Bonvoy, Global Design, eCommerce, PR, and EMEA Continent organization. The Sr. Manager will be a core member of the Residential Marketing team, working to promote Marriott as the Development partner of choice for mixed-use projects and branded residences and cultivating excellent professional working relationships with the licensees we serve.
He/She will manage and utilize global marketing channels including a Residential digital eco-system and social media platform (LinkedIn), as well as a suite of tools developed to drive residential price premiums and sales velocity for Residential Licensees, including marketing toolkits and templates, photo asset library, Brand/Graphic Standards for each residential brand, presentations and webinars, and comprehensive approval process. The Sr. Manager will also be excellent at account management and lead Marketing kick-off calls, drive loyalty integration, conduct brand immersions and sales trainings, and coordinate Bonvoy email and content integration.
This role, based in Dubai, reports to the Vice President, Development & Residential Marketing and works collaboratively within the Residential Marketing team to plan marketing initiatives and prioritize efforts based on goals, performance, budget, and business priorities.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Business Administration, Marketing, or related
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience in brand management or product management experience
- Proven track-record of delivering high quality work products on time and with limited oversight.
- Advanced ability with full suite of Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Branded residential, real estate sales, or Luxury/ Lifestyle/ lodging industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge and passion for travel space is strongly encouraged.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Support MI EMEA Residential Developers with deal support (pitch presentations, case studies, brand specific materials)
- Develop and deliver Brand Immersions, Sales Training, Orientations for new licensees.
- Maintain current brand standards and graphic guidelines for all residential brands.
- Develop and implement brand specific marketing toolkits in support of licensee marketing efforts.
- Prioritize Licensee access to Bonvoy email and direct mail channels and secure placements with Bonvoy organization. Responsible for evaluating the appropriate use of Company data by licensees for direct mail/ email programs.
- Focus on programs that provide low-cost, high value to help licensees to attract prospective real estate purchasers.
- Strengthen licensee relationships through pro-active account management and responsive, timely communication of best practices, initiatives, consumer insights, events/programs.
- Take a consultative approach with residential licensees to ensure websites and all marketing communications comply with legal guidelines and brand graphic standards.
- Help implement the new Licensee on-boarding process for efficiency and to better scale volume of accounts managed globally.
- Create competitive analysis reports and presentations for Sr. Management
- Partner with team members to maintain Residential Digital Asset Library; track usage rights on rights managed content, organize photo shoots as necessary.
- Secure residential project names, website URLs, MARSHA codes, EIDs, etc. on behalf of Licensees
- Work collaboratively with Residential Operations to identify marketing synergies and identify properties in support of PR opportunities.
- Review and approve Owner communications from Residential Operations to ensure compliance with legal and brand graphic standards.
- Prepare presentations and marketing project briefs.
- Partner with the marketing organization on the development of customer facing residential communications, templates, collateral development, photography, etc.
- Provide guidance to licensee teams to ensure sales & marketing critical path document for residential openings is developed and maintained.
GENERAL EXPECTED CONTRIBUTIONS
- Performs the following types of tasks: communicate with MI developers, external owners, marketing agencies and residential brokers.
- Responds to, solves, and makes decisions on business requests.
- Responsible for own work and contributing to team, department and/or business results. Will direct work of non-management staff.
- Expected to be able to do the following:
- Utilize technical knowledge and skills to enhance business processes.
- Establish priorities for self and, where appropriate, others.
- Allocate own time effectively to meet goals in a manner that does not disadvantage other associates or groups.
- Contribute to department/unit budget as appropriate (i.e., input, following guidelines, etc).
- Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and areas for improvement and acts independently to improve and increase skills and knowledge.
- Contributes to the development of a compelling and differentiated brand strategy, leveraging the brands' consumer, competitive, and other stakeholder profiles and needs.
- Creates project plans, guides, and engages respective project teams throughout the project from kick off to implementation.
- Informs business strategies, plans and initiatives with relevant consumer and market trend data.
- Builds strong working relationships across departments or teams.
- Sets direction for initiatives that improve brand performance.
- Acts as the project leader/project manager with the following responsibilities:
- Accountable for delivering the results of the project.
- Provide brand content guidance to the project.
- Participate in review cycles at key milestones & provide go/no-go decision.
- Sign off on deliverables.
- Actively participate in ideation sessions
- Contribute to concept definition & development.
- Help develop & drive implementation plan.
- Ensure appropriate sponsorship and resourcing.
- Establish key milestones and approval roles!
- Ensure timely delivery against milestones.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed. Be where you can do your best work, begin your purpose, belong to an amazing global team, and become the best version of you.