|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Buying / Purchase / Procurement / Vendor Management|
Accor is a global leader in the hospitality industry, renowned for operating a wide range of luxury, midscale, and economy hotels in over 100 countries. We are committed to creating unparalleled and unforgettable experiences for our guests. Our dedication to sustainability and responsible business practices underscores our goal of making a positive global impact.
This role will directly support Accor’s Luxury & Lifestyle Division, bringing together Accor’s luxury brands as well as the Group’s lifestyle entity, Ennismore, and covering 500+ hotels globally and 300+ new properties in development. This division focused on Luxury and Lifestyle is structured by brand around 4 pillars: Raffles & Orient Express, Fairmont, Sofitel & MGallery, and Ennismore. We are committed to strengthening the identities of these iconic brands, investing in top talents, selecting the best locations and offering unique and innovative experiences.
As the Senior Manager of Corporate Procurement based out of our Dubai offices and reporting to Vice President, Luxury & Lifestyle Procurement, you will play a pivotal role in enabling Accor’s Corporate Procurement policy and ensuring rigorous stewarding of corporate spend categories across Marketing, Talent & Culture, Technology and Professional Services categories. Operating as part of Accor’s global Luxury & Lifestyle Procurement team, you will lead strategy development, orchestrate relationships with top-tier suppliers, and spearhead cost-effective procurement strategies tailored to the unique demands of our corporate stakeholder groups. This role offers a distinct opportunity to influence the procurement domain within these dynamic segments and redefine the corporate procurement experience in this fast growing region.
- Lead category strategy development and value creation across a wide range of Corporate Spend categories (Marketing, Talent & Culture, Professional Services, Technology, etc.)
- Develop multi-year enterprise sourcing strategies and value roadmap in collaboration with senior business stakeholders
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with business units and internal stakeholder groups by continually demonstrating value and breaking down barriers to effective sourcing through polished executive influencing and relationship-building skills
- Execute sourcing projects as defined within the portfolio strategy:
- Define project goals, timelines, roles and responsibilities, and an overall project management cadence
- Apply contemporary methods and innovative approaches, such as total cost of ownership, e-Auctions, should-cost models, and raw material index agreements
- Develop comprehensive implementation and communication plans with stakeholders and end users
- Ensure involvement of all organizations and individuals impacted
- Quantify and document results
- Develop and skillfully execute negotiation strategies to achieve desired, pre-agreed outcomes
- Develop and deploy standard reporting for key stakeholders that gages satisfaction, engagement and performance against sourcing activities, upcoming contract expirations, supplier performance issues, and other key information
- Provide stewardship of Corporate Procurement Policy as well as solution compliance and adoption throughout the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field (Master's degree preferred).
- A minimum of 5-8 years of experience in procurement and strategic sourcing, with at least 3-5 years of Corporate Spend category experience.
- Proven experience in stakeholder management and developing strategies specifically designed for Corporate Spend categories.
- Exceptional negotiation, communication, and interpersonal skills with ability to influence without authority.
- In-depth knowledge of procurement best practices, supplier relationship management, and contract negotiation.
- Robust understanding of supplier markets with focus on UAE
- Proficiency in procurement software and tools, with the ability to incorporate technology into source to contract process.
- A demonstrated commitment to Accor’s ESG principles.
- Eligibility to live and work in Dubai.
- Up to 20% travel in the region and internationally may be required.
How to Apply:
If you are a dynamic leader with a passion for strategic sourcing within the OS&E/FF&E, rooms and services segments and a commitment to excellence, we invite you to join our team at Accor. To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and your unique approach to elevating procurement within these vibrant industries.
Accor is committed to diversity and is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences. Join us in redefining premium hospitality and elevating the guest experience in the heart of Dubai.