|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||August 17, 2021|
Guards / Security Services
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Security Manager (Operations) - 210000GT
Closing date: Aug 25, 2021
Ensure that Emirates Airlines security operations are compliant with all regulatory and aviation industry requirements, through the management, planning and development of security systems in response to regulatory requirements from destination states as well as from ICAO and IATA. Lead, manage and monitor the effectiveness of measures implemented by conducting regular evaluations and inspections of the aviation security operations at Dubai International Airport.
Qualifications & Experience
Security.Security (General) : 8+ Years
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) :
- Degree in aviation security or in another business related discipline
- Experience in aviation security environment preferrably with an international airline..
- Knowledge/skills: Should possess ICAO PMC certification and/or ICAO National Auditor Certification.
- Should possess a qualification in aviation security (e.g. the Aviation Security Professional Manager (ICAO) or a Diploma in Aviation Security Management). Preferably being a member of prominent Professional Security Associations (like TAPA, IPSA , and Member American Society for Industrial Security). Or Affiliation/Membership to an official and recognised security association.
- Knowledge of the TSA, ACC3, OTS, UK DeTR requirements apart from the international AVSEC requirements of ICAO and IATA.
- Knowledge of International Terrorism and Risk Prevention would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of TQM and change management will be an advantage. Good knowledge of technology and systems and also the understanding of project management Operational management of Converged control rooms, drafting security policies and procedures, operating manuals and contracts.
- Skilled in problem sovling, strong interpersonal, influencing and negotiation skills are required. Tracking Budget Expenses, Staffing, Quality Management, Managing Processes, Organization, Coaching, Communication Processes, Disciplining Employees, Motivating Others, Promoting Process Improvement, Reporting skills.
- Leadership Role : YES
- Safety Sensitive Role: Yes
Salary & Benefits
Join us in a management role and enjoy an attractive tax-free salary. On top of our generous travel benefits, including discounted flights and hotel stays around the world, this managerial role also has an excellent leave and healthcare package. That’s on top of transport benefits, life insurance and more. Find out what it’s like to live and work in our fast-paced, cosmopolitan home city in the Dubai Lifestyle section of our website www.emirates.com/careers