|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 26, 2018|
Job Summary: Urgently looking for experienced and dedicated Lifeguard for an International School in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Ensure swimmers are complying with all safety rules and regulations.
- Clean the pool area for example bathrooms, ground areas and organize the equipment
- Ensure the water is clean and the level of chlorine in the water is right
- Pay extra attention to the children as they are more prone to accidents
- Responsible for all the swimmers in the swimming pool
- Administer first aid and CPR when necessary.
- Maintain positive public relations at the swimming pool.
- Teach children safety practices and create awareness among them
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Lifeguard must be a Graduate in B.P.Ed
- The jobholder must have two a minimum of two years in the same role within the UAE
- The jobholder must be an excellent swimmer and also be able to swim underwater to fish out the person drowning
- Should have knowledge of first aid, mouth-to mouth and CPR
- Should be in a good shape and stamina to swim for long and deep
- Should be able to follow department policies and procedures and to concentrate on tasks in the presence of distractions
- Excellent communication skills required
- The jobholder must be an excellent time manager
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs