|Published||November 14, 2023|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates, Ras Al Khaimah
Hotel: Ras Al Khaimah Resort and Spa (RKTHA), Al Rafaa, Mina Al Arab
Job number: 119359
- Create and manage hotel sales and marketing plans to ensure they accurately interpret and support the objectives of the business and use these plans to focus the sales efforts for all market segments
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and draw up action plans to work towards the budget
- Develop additional meeting room broker accounts and actively manage Key Accounts
- Drive business centre activity with the centre teams to deliver sales activity at a local level
- Drive corporate relations with large meeting room users to maximize revenue potential.
- Target, identify and manage new business initiatives/activities, fam trips, sales trips to maximize opportunities and meet meeting room Sales growth targets
- Work with new and existing customer groups creating opportunities to offer added value and additional products in line with sales targets.
- Monitor competition to ensure competitive edge
- Represent and co-ordinate external events with the aim of maintaining and developing business contacts
- Work closely with Director of Sales & Marketing to identify and drive focused activities on elements of the business that require additional support.
- Contribute to the development of company sales and marketing initiatives by recommending, implementing and monitoring appropriate local activity
- Prepare and present, on a monthly basis, the contribution, focus and activity of the proactive sales team to the hotel owners and senior management team
- Cooperate with other departments in the hotel, particularly Reservations, M&E and the Banqueting Department, to create an exceptional Guest experience and build strong, comprehensive sales programs
- Contribute to relevant management meetings to develop and implement sales and marketing initiatives· Monitor offers, options and discounts for repeat bookings for groups, congresses and seminars
- Monitor and report on the performance of all business centres meeting room performance & standards through account plans and KPI's.
- Build relationships amongst internal departments and support functions to share best practices, drive sales and continuous improvement.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.