|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
Are you a results-driven sales professional with a passion for the hospitality industry? Join our team as a Sales Manager at one of Hyatt’s flagship properties and take your career to new heights! As a Sales Manager, you will not only have the opportunity to drive revenue growth through developing and maintaining key client relationships, promoting our hotel to potential clients, and maximizing sales opportunities, but you will also have access to abundant growth opportunities within our organization. You will work closely with our young and dynamic team to implement sales strategies, analyze market trends, and exceed sales targets, while also having the chance to expand your skills and expertise in various areas of hotel sales and revenue management. With our exceptional facilities, renowned reputation, and stunning location, you will have an unbeatable product to sell, and ample opportunities to further your career. Join us and be a part of our success story with a supportive work environment that nurtures your professional growth. Don't miss this chance to make your mark in the hospitality industry and unlock your full potential as a Sales Manager with us!
- Proactively finding opportunities for business growth by securing the development of the existing portfolio, while simultaneously acquiring new accounts.
- Entertaining and conducting hotel inspections with partners.
- Engaging in weekly sale activities in order to secure the continuous growth of business. (Sales Calls, Site Inspections, Entertainment, Sales Blitz).
- Assisting to conduct extensive competitor research and maintaining excellent product knowledge of the Hotel.
- Understanding the DMC/Tour Operators needs in order to build “win-win strategic partnerships”.
- Liaising and working closely with the related operation departments ensuring guest’s expectations are being met.
- Achieving personal sales targets.
- Ensuring adherence to laws, regulations, and hotel policies.
- Assisting the team with any support that they require.
- Maintaining positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- To ensure all employees maintain an updated awareness of Hotel product knowledge, current promotion, policy changes and appropriate internal communication.
• Manage team by being a role model and leader and
• Monitor junior associates’ performance and provide constructive feedback
• Provide adequate training to junior associates to support their development
• Focus on solution-oriented problem management
• Regularly run reports, manage database and keep financial records in line with company policy
- 3 years of previous experience in a sales role
• Leadership capabilities displaying integrity, respect, humility, empathy, creativity, and fun
• Be well spoken and an enthusiastic speaker
• Good administrative, organizational, and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication, sales, and customer service skills
- The ability to multitask, work in a fast-paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Current knowledge of industry trends and regulations.
- Driving License is mandatory.