|Published||November 20, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS
Sales Executive - Corporate
Through your passion and motivation, you sell memorable experience to guests at your property. You implement sales plan and strategy in order to maximize financial and non-financial objectives.
What’s in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities
What you will be doing:
- Account manage an allocated portfolio undertaking complete account management responsibilities for maintaining, servicing & developing the accounts, growing revenue and tracking production.
- To increase the volume of transient corporate business levels, Business group and MICE as set down, by targeting new business from existing and/or potential clients.
- To achieve a number of KPI’s relating to appointments, client interaction & account development
- Assist with office administration ensuring all accounts have on file the necessary documentation, contracts, contact forms, and up to date Account Development Plans
- Carry out Sales Trips to all business areas as specified both domestically and internationally as required
- To carry out any other reasonable duties that may be required/attend & assist with in-house marketing activities
Your experience and skills include:
- Relevant sales experience is must
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal required
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Organised with a high attention to detail and the ability to coordinate a number of events simultaneously
- Exposure to digital platforms
Your team and working environment:
- Dynamic working environment
- Defined career development path
- Friendly and supportive team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.