|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Fujairah, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Revenue Auditor you are responsible for ensuring the compliance of all revenue guidelines established in the Hotel, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Verify and submit all income reports on a daily basis for approval of the Director of Finance and General Manager
• Verify all selling prices are approved as per the approval matrix and all changes in the micros and other POS are verified
• Follow up and take necessary actions on audit discrepancies with Front Office and Food & Beverage teams
• Prepare and update house fund receipts and carry out spot checks on cashier floats/revenue vouchers/discount cards etc.
• Verify the visa expenses, commission vouchers, loyalty points to ensure compliance with Hotel and corporate guidelines
• Manage the Outlet Cashiers training and rosters
• Prepare the General Cashier report and posts them to sun Systems on a daily basis
• Post the revenue and statistics journal to the sun systems on a daily basis
• Maintain sequential control on revenue vouchers/receipts/Outlet checks to minimize or eradicate chances of fraud
• Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment
• Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be an analytical, pragmatic thinker with a high level of integrity and professionalism. You are result oriented, able to adjust priorities and manage time wisely in a fast-paced environment and maintain a fair, consistent set of standards. You are proactive and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results