|Published||November 17, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
Hotel Brand: voco
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Dubai The Palm (DXBPJ), Palm West Beach, Palm Jumeriah, 566771
Job number: EMEAA28730
Welcome to voco.
Drawing on our years of experience in delivering True Hospitality, voco Hotels, gives people a different choice. Hotels that are reliable enough to depend on, but different enough to be fun. Our new family of hotels are connected by their individual characters that make memorable travel dependable. Unstuffy hotels, where people feel comfortable to relax, and just get on with relaxing. Hotels that stand out from the crowd.
Becoming part of the family, everyone’s a host…
Every great stay starts with a great host, who are the beating heart of our hotels. Our teams are there when people need them but, give them space to relax. It’s these thoughtful touches that give our service the balance guests adore: natural and easy-going but, also friendly without being over the top.
voco Dubai Palm The Palm is conveniently located on the trunk of the manmade island while being part of the newly launched “Palm West Beach”, a trendy and vibrant spot with an array of exceptional dining concepts.
Your day to day
You responsibilities are:
- To ensure that SOP basic standards are adhered to to achieve the level of service established in the Departmental Operations Manual.
- To take care of all restaurant bookings and prepare special requirements accordingly
- To assign table seating as per the reservation list to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
- To welcome and greet guests as per the voco service standards
- To escort and provide buffet orientation, recommend food and beverages choices to guests
- To assist in maximizing the restaurant revenue by active social media marketing
- To handle restaurant mise-en-place such as preparing buffet tags, printing menus, and other administrative tasks required for restaurant daily operational
- To assist in controlling the requisitioning, storage, and careful use of all operating equipment and supplies.
- To attend daily briefing with the associates on preparation, service and menu.
- To liaise with the supporting departments on daily operation and quality.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities assigned.
- To attend all training sessions/ programmers that are requested by the Hotel’s Management ton Food Safety, Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
What we need from you
- 2 years related experience in same capacity
- Excellent communications skills, English is a must
- A naturally outgoing and friendly personality with a passion for service excellence to consistently deliver and demonstrate voco™ service standards
- A true “team-player” mentality and flexible attitude towards a diverse set of tasks
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends and/or holidays
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with great salary and benefits – in addition to career development, employee room discounts and great work culture. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.
As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care, that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve -visit www.http://careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
At IHG, we are committed to developing our team and managing our talent and would encourage internal as well as external candidates to apply for any of our vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether.