|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 28, 2018|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and dedicated Receptionist in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Welcome clients and visitors and respond to visitors’ inquiries.
- Maintain and schedule conference rooms.
- Make sure the waiting area is clean all the time
- Transfer calls to appropriate offices, and taking down messages.
- Arrange incoming mails as well as in processing outgoing mails.
- Maintain calendars and record of supplies inventory for the office.
- Carry out data entry and general administrative tasks such as scanning and filing of documents.
- Provide support to the office manager and other staff for the smooth operation of the office.
- Maintain workplace security by issuing, checking and collecting badges as necessary and maintaining visitor logs
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks including copying, typing, taking notes and making travel plans
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Receptionist must have relevant qualifications
- The applicant must have two years of practical working experience in the same role is required
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Should be presentable with excellent customer service skills
- Should be consistent, professional in dress and manner
- Good time management skills
- The applicant must have knowledge in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs, please write Receptionist in the subject line