|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 21, 2021|
Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Are you a passionate number cruncher? Someone who wants to achieve perfection through piecing the puzzle together? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Finance Team are bold and dynamic professionals who balance their love for numbers with striving to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation - creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Receiving Clerk, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
- Review the daily list of Purchase Requisitions for which the items are due to arrive.
- Stamp all invoices with the Receiving stamp and the date punch
- Ensure that all arriving goods are as per specifications and are in good condition before acceptance
- Notify the storekeeper or Department head concerned of arriving materials in order to remove the items from receiving area promptly
- Forward all the invoices to the accounts payable once fully approved by Department Head.
- Ensure the scale is in proper condition and weighs correctly
- Keep receiving area free of arriving goods.
- Export daily items received using FBM system
-Experience in accounting beneficial but not essential
-Hands-on approach with a can-do work style
-Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
-Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned
-Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence
-Experience of working with IT systems on various platforms
-Strong communication skills
Salary To Be discussed
Schedule Full Time
Experience Minimum 2 years of experience
Location Business Bay - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Expiry date Wed, 11 Aug 2021
By applying you confirm you have these skills.