|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||July 11, 2019|
Advertising / Media / PR
Job Summary: Looking for Public Relations Officer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Studying the organization's objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence public opinion and promote products, ideas, and services.
- Preparing and editing organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Public Relations Officer must have relevant qualifications for this role
- Excellent computer applications knowledge e.g. MS office
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- The ideal applicant should have at least two years of experience within the same field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of consumer marketing.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to prioritize work
- An ability to work on big strategy plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs