|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||January 13, 2021|
Dubai, AE, 17327
Cereal Partners Worldwide (CPW) is a leading global breakfast cereal company and the maker of Nestlé breakfast cereals, including global favourites such as NESQUIK®,FITNESS®, CHEERIOS® and CHOCAPIC®. With more than 50 brands to suit all ages and lifestyles, we strive to make breakfast better with convenient, tasty and nutritious food that helps people start their day in the best possible way.
Location: Dubai, UAE
University Degree in Business (Administration, Marketing, Management)
5 years of Marketing Experience
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Define the CPW AMA (Cereal Partners Worldwide – Asia Middle East & Africa) Regional promotion strategy supported by 2 layers of plan makers: Global consumer promotions and Regional consumer promotions.
Adapt Global consumer promotion programs to the Region in order to deliver incremental sales through off-shelf visibility and communication (ATL and BTL).
Build Regional consumer promotion programs in collaboration with the Markets and with Regional Brand Managers (e.g. KOKO KRUNCH or GOLD Brands) in order to deliver incremental sales through off-shelf visibility and communication (ATL and BTL).
For both Global and Regional consumer promotions: create the marketing communication kits for the Markets' needs in the Region and deliver on both the promotion partners requirements and also the brand purpose and pursuits.
A day in the life of...
- Define the Shopper and Consumer Insights in order to define what would be the most effective Promotions in Markets of AMA Region (supported by CI Regional Lead)
- Define each year the 1 Pager Promotion Strategy for AMA Region taking into consideration the performance of last year promotional activities and supported by 2 layers of plan makers: Global consumer promotions and Regional consumer promotions
- Adapt and Implement the annual Global promotion plan in the Markets of the Region
- Create Regional promotions in collaboration with the Markets of the Region and with Regional Brand Managers (e.g. KOKO KRUNCH or GOLD Brands)
- Deliver & Manage promotion execution and performance
- premium / offer
- communication toolkit incl. TV, Pack/POS, Digital / Social
- retailer exclusive differentiation idea
- trade items
- reduce and optimize promotion costs
- Monitor execution of each Promotion displayed in the Region along the year in order to assess its performance though a post launch performance analysis, and define recommendations for improvements if any
What will make you successful
- Strong project management experience in a matrix organization
- Previous cross functional team experience and high work capacity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (fluent English is required)
- Strong Stakeholder Management, Curious and Creative
- Ability to connect and influence with integrity
- Regional experience is a plus (Familiarity on campaigns in Asia and Europe is also a plus)
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
Established in 1990, CPW is a long-standing partnership between Nestlé and General Mills, bringing together the world-class capabilities of both companies. Headquartered in Switzerland, CPW has a strong global network with 4,600 employees, 17 factories, four R&D centres and sales teams in more than 130 markets. Want to learn more? Visit www.nestle-cereals.com.