|Published||August 16, 2022|
|Expires||October 15, 2022|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
Project Manager - HBT META - Dubai
Location Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2, Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our distributed team of problem solvers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us build the future?
Where Do You Fit In?
HBT META Business Operations is responsible for executing the order to invoice fulfilment process. The fulfilment process is a cross functional activity including Customer Service (CX), Order management, Sourcing & Procurement, Logistics and SIOP. Additionally, Business Operations leads business transformation activities through program management, deployment of effective Quality and Operating systems and developing the Six Sigma and Lean capability of the organization.
HBT META has high growth objectives that demand that the business not only does more of the same, but transforms how to do business in new, more productive, and profitable ways that deliver outstanding results for its customers. Rapid growth introduces new demands on the organization, driving further change that needs to be not only managed, but to be led.
Reporting directly to the Director of Business Operations the role of the Project Manager is a critical role in defining and implementing strategic change in the way operate our business and profitably deliver excellent results to our customers. The Project Manager is accountable to lead the deployment of localization and transition programs for Business Operation fulfilment functions
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Own transition & localization programs and build deployment plans to ensure smooth execution by leveraging organization development, process design and strong market commercial analysis
- Collaborate with local and global business leaders, functions and ISC teams to develop business cases to extend HBT META localization agenda while ensuring integration to global ISC strategies
- Develop and deploy standard operating framework for localization initiatives
- Execute robust MOS taking active transitions including process improvement programs through to live operational status
- Ensure effective handover of transitions to operational owners
- Establish and manage regional ISC partnerships
- Ensure strong integration with Global Supply chain and regional business leadership stakeholders
- Ensure strong integration with Global CX and regional business leadership stakeholders
- Leverage regional functions to optimize transition plans and solutions including offering, pricing, legal & contracts, trade compliance, IT, finance, HSE, CX and Business Operation fulfilment functions
- Drive regional certification and regulatory strategy
- Deploy import/export strategy and processes to ensure profitable and effective movement of materials
- Leverage of HOS principles, ensure process compliance through process coaching, process deployment support, driving project audits and appraisals
- Oversee and ensure smooth execution and sustainment of all transition programs
What Skills and Experience Will You Have?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years program management and transition leadership role
- Experience of HBT or similar business operations
- Leadership and management experience in ISC/CX/business operations functions
- Ability to develop and translate strategies to operational reality
- Experience of Honeywell Operating System (HOS) or similar operational and Continuous Improvement (CI) based methods.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple streams of activity concurrently
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, essential
- Works with a collaborative mindset and behaviors
- Capability to effectively influence without authority
- Organization and planning skills
- A strong Continuous Improvement mindset
- Demonstrated capability in leading change in complex and cross functional organization
- Lean/Six Sigma skillset/certification strongly preferred
- Annual salary and consolidated allowance
- Group medical insurance plan
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Paid annual leave and time off work
- Business travel insurance
- End of service benefits
- Airfare allowance
- Education allowance
- 4.5 day working week from Monday to Friday in line with the public sector.
If you believe this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you, and apply.
As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce culture.
JOB ID: HRD175075
Location: Emaar Buss.Park; Bld.2,Sheikh Zayed Road,Dubai,DUBAI,United Arab Emirates