|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||December 27, 2018|
Engineering / MEP
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Project Manager in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Manage the planning and implementation of projects within agreed cost, timeframe, quality standard and scope.
- Describe the project scale, tasks, resources and schedule.
- Track, manage and report on project progress in regards to deliverables, timeframes, quality and risks to all stakeholders
- Create and conduct strategic plans to solve significant escalations and mitigate critical risks.
- Give accurate projections and actions on project changes based on business, technological, situational or client influenced requirements.
- Implement the policies, practices and methodologies in the field.
- Comply with the agreed deadlines and deliverables through decision making, problem solving, nurturing communication, collaboration and executing professional acumen on large size projects or several projects simultaneously.
- Carry out any other job tasks assigned by the management in relation to competence and professional responsibilities.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The ideal candidate for Project Manager must have relevant qualifications for this role
- The required candidate must be Thailand with good command of the English language
- At least five to seven years of practical experience in the same role required
- Good knowledge of project management principles required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Advanced computer knowledge required
- The jobholder should be able to deliver correspondences and reports on time
- Should be able to prioritize deliverables properly
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs