|Location||Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Teaching / Education
Job Summary: Looking for in Physical Education Teacher in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Preparing for classes and maintaining written evidence of preparation
- Upholding and enforcing school rules, school board policies, and administrative regulation
- Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student
- Learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
- Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
- Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
- Administer group standardized tests in accordance with district testing program.
- Participate in faculty meetings and committees and the sponsorship of student activities
- Working with other members of the physical education staff to plan instructional goals, objectives, and methods
- Maintaining records of individual student achievement and evaluating students on a continuous basis
- Meeting and instructing assigned classes at designated times
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Physical Education Teacher must hold a Bachelors' Degree in Physical Education
- The candidate must have at least three years of teaching experience
- The applicant must possess a valid state licensure
- Has knowledge of State Core Curriculum and Board of Education adopted guidelines
- Possess problem solving skills.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, school staff, district staff, and patrons.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs.