|Published||November 7, 2023|
|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary|
We are currently seeking for an enthusiastic and committed individual with exceptional communication skills that prides herself on her ability to deliver extraordinary levels of service and provide creative solutions.
As a Personal Assistant you are responsible to provide a full range of administrative support activities for the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman on a timely basis, thriving for the highest possible standards at all times while working in close cooperation with the Department Heads and their secretaries.
- Manage the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman’s schedule and maintain total confidentiality with regard to all matters pertaining to the Executive Office (regarding Employee, Business and Guest information).
- Liaise with executive office for various administrative issues and on going projects being handled by the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman.
- Responsible for typing all correspondence relating to the Executive Office according to the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman’s instructions.
- Ensure that the correspondence, both outgoing and incoming, are handled on a regular and timely basis.
- Maintain a systematic and organized filing system and regularly check, update and re-organise cabinets when required.
- Make themselves available to minute meetings, and distribute these minutes on a timely basis to all departments concerned.
- Handle incoming and outgoing calls.
- Handle and investigate Guest complaints by coordinating with departments concerned Respond to Guests for the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman.
- Together with the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman create Internal Policy for the hotel and ensure that they are implemented and adhered upon.
- Handle room reservation requests received at the Executive Office from the Owners, Rotana Hotels, etc.
- Coordinate with Front Office a day prior to VIP Guests’ arrival to ensure airport pick up and other arrangements.
- Handle the President & CEO/ Vice Chairman’s follow up, internally and externally and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Receive all incoming mails and distribute accordingly per department.
- Ensure Guest satisfaction by attending to their requests and inquiries courteously and efficiently.
- Need to be well updated on, and possess solid knowledge of the following:
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e.: hospitals, stations, tourists’ sights).
- Hotel standards of operation and departmental procedures.
- Currently licensing relating to hotel.
- Accepted methods of payment by the Hotel.
- Short- and long-term Hotel as well as Corporate Marketing and Promotional Programs.
- Corporate clients and clients generating high business volume.
- Operate in a safe and environmentally friendly way to protect guests’ and employees’ health and safety, as well as protect and conserve the environment.
- Comply with the hotel environmental, health and safety policies and procedures.
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should ideally have a college diploma in secretarial training and relevant previous experiences. You must also have fluency in both written and spoken English and the ability to take sufficient notes at a meeting to prepare record of events. Computer literate and sufficient typing skills to complete 60wpm accurately will be highly regarded.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be courteous, able to work with minimal supervision, be discreet and capable of dealing with a high level of confidentiality. You are an extremely proactive and ‘switched on’ person with an outgoing, charismatic and approachable character. You will work well under pressure in a fast paced environment and be a great team player with a concern for quality, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Drive for Results