|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for a Personal Assistant in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details:
- Work closely with senior managerial or directorial staff to provide administrative support, usually on a one-to-one basis.
- Help a manager to make the best use of their time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Act as the manager's first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organization.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
- Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with the manager to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments
- Assume responsibility for accounts and budget
- Taking on some of the manager's responsibilities and working more closely with management
- Deputizing for the manager, making decisions and delegating work to others in the manager's absence
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Being involved in decision-making processes.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelors' Degree in either Administration; Business; Management; OR Secretarial studies.
- Entry without a degree, HND or foundation degree is possible as personal qualities, experience and general office skills are typically considered more important.
- English and Arabic are standard entry requirements for many positions.
- A qualification in Information Technology is an added advantage
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent word processing and IT skills, including knowledge of a range of software packages
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- The ability to work on your own initiative;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Attention to detail;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs