|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
About Jumeirah Group and Jumeirah Restaurants
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award- winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience. Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts is a leading luxury hospitality brand that operates a world-class portfolio of 26 properties, comprising beachfront resorts, city hotels, and luxury serviced residences across the Middle East, Europe, and Asia. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
Jumeirah Restaurants is a Dubai-based full-service hospitality provider, with an iconic portfolio of acclaimed homegrown brands, specializing in the innovation, nurture and operation of sustainable food and beverage concepts ranging from premium-casual to quick-service restaurants and casual dining venues. Jumeirah Restaurant’s current owned portfolio consists of nine brands including: The Noodle House, Flow, Pai Thai, Trattoria, The Duck Hook, Hillhouse Brasserie, Boaz, Butcha and The Bolt Hole. In addition to operating its owned venues, Jumeirah Restaurants is responsible for Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts’ dining strategy, acting as a consultative arm for the wealth of exceptional culinary experiences and signature venues across Jumeirah’s portfolio.
About the Job
An opportunity has arisen for an Outlet Manager to join the team of Hill House Brasserie. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Takes full responsibility of the outlet.
- Applies creative solutions and proposes ideas to grow, develop and improve the outlet.
- To prepare the outlet budget, sales and marketing plan.
- Achieves sales, profit targets and enhances the margins through effective stock management and minimizing controllable costs.
- Conducts regular team briefings and meetings.
- Ensures the highest levels of service and courtesy are provided to guests.
- Maintains departmental Standard Operating Procedures and ensures that all colleagues have a working knowledge and always follow the SOPs all.
- Ensures that an effective link is maintained between kitchen and service areas.
- Manages the level, consistency, and quality of table and/ or counter service of all menu items.
- Ensures that all outlet processes adhere to all food hygiene regulations and procedures.
- Actively promotes the use of up selling techniques within outlet to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
- Provides specialist advice to guests and colleagues on food and beverages.
- Actively seeks and reviews guest feedback regarding food quality, service, and overall satisfaction and takes appropriate and timely action.
- To conduct performance appraisals for all employees in the outlet to discuss existing performance and areas of improvement.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following experience and qualifications:
- Fluent in English and an additional language is ideal.
- Previous experience in the serving capacity of the same role in an upscale restaurant is required.
- In-depth knowledge of British cuisine and a passion for delivering high-quality dining experiences.
- Good financial acumen, including experience with budgeting, cost control, and increasing profitability.
About the Benefits
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, reduced hotel rates across our properties globally, excellent leave and health care package, flights home, life insurance, and other employee benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.