|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
Job Summary: Looking for an Outdoor Salesman in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Job Key Details:
- Establishing developing and maintaining business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Developing clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Help determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Supplying management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Outdoor Salesman should hold at least a Bachelors’ Degree in Sales, Business, Communications or a related field
- The candidate must possess two years' experience in outdoor sales.
- The candidate must possess a valid UAE driving license
- Fluency in both written and spoken English is essential
- Knowledge of Arabic language is a plus
- Knowledge of hardware, electrical, building materials, safety, oil-field and marine supplies.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office in MS Excel and MS Word
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
All qualified candidates should send their recently updated CVs