|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for dedicated and talented Office Staff in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Maintain office environment, track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary for effectiveness of personal duties.
- Assist staff in arranging travel schedules and related logistics including hotel bookings, airport transfer, ticketing among others.
- Ensure proper filing of documents, keep custody and track of all office assets and ensure proper servicing, repair and maintenance.
- Act as the first point of contact for staff, visitors and provide relative information as required
- Prepare and type routine correspondences and assist in scanning, printing and photocopying of documents where applicable.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in a relevant discipline
- At least one to two years of experience in the same position
- Familiarity with office management software like MS Office
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Must be presentable with a positive attitude
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
- Should be able to work well under pressure
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs