|Published||November 21, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary|
We are currently seeking for passionate and dynamic Finance professionals who pride themselves on their ability to deliver extraordinary levels of customer service and provide creative solutions to our guests.
As a Night Auditor you are responsible to conduct night audits and prepare summaries of rebates, paid outs and daily revenue report, whereby your role will include key responsibilities such as:
• Read Night Auditors Logbook for any instructions from the Income Auditor
• Verify approvals for complimentary rooms, late checkouts with no charges and day use room charges
• Print business call journal and ensure that all long distance calls and faxes are supported with Business Calls Authorization voucher
• Verify guest ledger charges from concessionaires with their summary
• Verify room rate variance report, post room and tax for the day
• Print ‘Revenue Report today Gross and Budget’ and split service charge and tax for room revenue
• Print reports and tally with supporting vouchers, e.g. visa income, ‘Marhaba’ charges, miscellaneous income, etc.
• Export Micros revenue to the Opera live data and run pre-audit back up
• Run file maintenance and prepare daily revenue report
Education, Qualifications & Experiences
You should have a degree in hotel management or accounting and at least one year previous experiences within a hotel environment. Excellent verbal and written English communication skills and computer literacy is a must, while knowledge of Opera, Micros, FBM and SUN System is an asset.
Knowledge & Competencies
The ideal candidate will be result oriented and a self motivator along with a positive attitude. You have the ability to think laterally and analytical, display a high level of integrity and have the ability to identify, impact and influence others. You are a strong team player, enthusiastic and flexible, while possessing following additional competencies:
Understanding Hotel Operations
Planning for Business
Driving for Results