|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2019|
Administration / Front Desk / PA / Secretary
Job Summary: Looking for a Managing Partner in Interior Design in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Job Key Details:
- Create and train the organization on interior design standards and policies.
- Manage and oversee upgrades and changes in design strategy.
- Work with senior management and marketing to fit interior design strategy to organizational vision.
- Inspect properties, work with clients, advise on installation matters, and ensure compliance.
- Create design specifications and work with other departments for pricing, safety, and delivery assurance.
Job Qualification and Experience:
- The ideal candidate for the Managing partner in Interior Design must hold at least a Bachelors' Degree in Interior Designing or a related course
- The candidate must have more than 10 years of experience
- Arabic candidates are advised to apply
- Enthusiastic and good team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good customer service skills
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their recently updated CVs