|January 25, 2024
|Dubai, United Arab Emirates
|Accounts / Audit / Taxation / Company Secretary
Rare Finds is a diverse collection of resorts celebrating the individuality and unique identity of a destination, with a distinct ability to captivate the imagination, and bring to the forefront the essence of a place.
Authentic and captivating, Bab Al Shams Desert Resort is a truly magical destination, where expertly curated itineraries and bespoke entertainment are the beating heart of our legendary desert-based destination. Part of our unique Rare Finds collection, the essence of Bab Al Shams joins our guests together to discover the most soulful experiences and humbling journeys, set against Dubai’s endless dunes and rich culture.
• Assists the Director of Finance in preparing the annual budget and forecast.
• Ensure monthly and year-end Profit & Loss financial statements are verified and closed on schedule.
• Ensure the Trial Balance is verified every month prior to closing.
• Preparation of the Cash Flow
• Design various financial and analytical reports.
• Ensure payments processed are supported by proper documents as per the policies, before presenting to the authorized signatories.
• Reviews & approves Journal Entries in iScala.
• Review and approve purchase requisitions in the procurement system in absence of the Director of Finance.
• Verification of all balance sheet accounts after the month-end closing.
• Owners financial reporting.
• Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities.
• Assist the Government auditors with various financial requirements.
• Assist the Internal and External Auditors with various financial requirements.
• Attend various meetings in the absence of the Director of Finance.
• Experience in payroll processing.
• Ensure finance KIM policy and procedures are adhered.
• Colleagues’ / direct reports performance evaluations.
• Oversee the Income Audit, Accounts Receivables, Cost Control, stores & receiving sections of the finance department.
• Any other duty assigned by management.
• Financial Management Diploma / Bachelor of Commerce or its equivalent.
• Two to three years of related financial/office experience in the same role.
• Word-processing, spreadsheet, and database software knowledge and experience (MS Office).
• Hyperion reporting tool.
• Financial Systems – iScala or Sun Financials
• PMS – Opera Cloud
• POS – Micros, Touché or Symphony.
People Management Experience
• Strong orientation towards customer service.
• Highly organized, proactive, and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Presentation Skills
• Initiative and Commitment to Achieve
• Effective Communication
• Attention to detail.
• Problem-solving and decision-making.
• Influence & Negotiation
• Leadership skills
• Team Player
• Team Management and Mentoring
• Interpersonal skills
Join a team that is warm,caring, connected and empowered to create truly unique experiences. We believe in making our guests happy beyond anything they have ever imagined. We wow them at every turn and create memories that will last a lifetime. You will be at the heart of this vision, to constantly innovate to deliver Amazing Experiences and Everlasting Memories