|Published||November 14, 2023|
|Location||Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
A Lobby Ambassador (Lobby Hostess/Host) is responsible for making the guest feel at home by extending a warm welcome, assisting the guests to sit and later giving them a warm send- off. To assist in all ways to provide the highest degree of guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Lobby Ambassador (Lobby Hostess/Host), you are responsible for serving guests in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Offer consistently professional, friendly, warm, and engaging service
- Be available for guests around the lobby and Front Desk at all times as a point of contact
- Extend personal service and attention to all guests, with particular emphasis on VIP guests
- Maintain effective communication with all related departments to ensure a smooth service
- Manage guest queries in a friendly, timely, and efficient manner
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the hotel and local services
- Follow correct reporting procedures if faced with issues
- Establish, promote and maintain good public relations and enhances sales for the hotel at every opportunity
What are we looking for?
A Lobby Ambassador (Lobby Hostess/Host) serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills (oral and Written)
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work on your own or in teams
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Degree in the relevant area
- Previous experience in cash handling
- Experience in Food and Beverage or Front Office departments
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!