|Location||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||March 14, 2019|
Lawyers / Legal Advisors
Job Summary: Looking for experienced and talented Legal Researcher in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Draft case summaries for the identified cases.
- Provide compliance and awareness advice regarding laws, policies and procedures pertaining to the affairs of UAE Law
- Carry out legal research on broad range of legal issues from varied jurisdictions
- Study and review case law or judgments.
- Generate progress reports and updates for management as requested
- Examine the judgments with a view to identifying those cases establishing jurisprudence or reportable cases
- Produce well researched legal briefs on variety of legal issues touching on different branches of law
- Prepare analytical summaries of written argument or evidence and assessing the argument in light of academic legal literature and case law
- Draft, assess, interpret and observe contracts and agreements
- Undertake any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Law from a recognized institution
- At least two years of experience in the same role within the UAE
- Expertise in computer applications required
- Excellent communication and report writing skills
- The required candidate must be Arabic and fluent in both English and Arabic
- A valid UAE driving license is required
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CV