|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Chefs / F&B / Housekeeping / Hospitality|
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
- To collect, sort, wash, dry, press, and fold laundry according to established schedules.
- To remove stains from linens and clothes using the appropriate procedures.
- To ensure the cleanliness of all assigned laundry areas and equipment in accordance with the hotel standards.
- To serve guests as needed in courteous manner.
- To perform other job duties as assigned.
- Proven minimum 1-year work experience as a Laundry Attendant in international chain hotel.
- Having knowledge about laundry chemicals and equipment.
- Having the capabilities to perform duties in laundry (e.g. collecting, sorting and folding linens and clothes; operating automated washers and dryers).
- Being able to communicate in English minimum verbally. Being able to communicate in other languages will be advantages.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.