|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
Hotel Brand: InterContinental
Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Hotel: Residences Dubai Business Bay (DXBHC), Dubai Business Bay
Job number: 119430
Do you have a passion for creating unforgettable experiences for others? If so, we invite you to embark on a career journey like no other at InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG®)
InterContinental Residence Business Bay & Crowne Plaza Business Bay are nestled in the heart of Dubai's bustling business district, providing a sanctuary of tranquility amidst the city's vibrant landmarks. Located just a short distance from the outstanding Dubai Mall and the awe-inspiring Burj Khalifa, both hotels strive to provide the epitome of luxury and lifestyle filled with elegance and sophistication.
With the combination of 456 meticulously designed rooms, each offering unparalleled comfort and style, guests will be immersed in a world of grandeur. If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to join the pre-opening team as Kitchen/Laundry Equipment Technician and let us help you create a career journey like no other.
Your role will be included but not limited to:
- Install and maintain kitchen and laundry equipment to ensure optimal functionality
- Respond promptly to equipment issues reported by kitchen and laundry staff, providing efficient and effective solutions
- Collaborate with the engineering team to implement preventive maintenance programs, minimizing downtime and maximizing equipment lifespan
- Conduct regular inspections and performance tests on kitchen and laundry equipment, identifying and addressing potential issues proactively
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, as well as industry standards for luxury hospitality
- Coordinate with other technicians and departments to optimize overall efficiency and functionality within the hotel
Ideally, you'll have some or all the following qualifications and experience we're looking for:
- Proven experience as a technician, specializing in kitchen and laundry equipment, preferably in a luxury hospitality setting
- In-depth knowledge of various kitchen and laundry equipment, including installation, maintenance, and repair
- Ability to interpret technical drawings and specifications relevant to equipment installations
- Strong diagnostic skills, with a meticulous attention to detail
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills to liaise with kitchen and laundry staff, as well as other team members
In return we'll give you a competitive financial and benefits package and the chance to work with a great team of people. Most importantly, we'll give you Room to be yourself.
Our mission is to welcome everyone and create inclusive teams where we celebrate differences and encourage colleagues to bring their whole selves to work. IHG Hotels & Resorts provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. We promote a culture of trust, support, and acceptance. Always welcoming different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives.
IHG gives every member of the team the room they need to belong, grow, and make a difference in a collaborative environment. We are committed to supporting wellbeing in your health, lifestyle, and workplace.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Don't quite meet every single requirement, but still believe you'd be a great fit for the job? We'll never know unless you hit the 'Apply' button. Start your journey with us today and let's #GoFurtherTogether