|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Information Technology / Telecoms|
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are more than 240 000 women and men who share something unique. Each and every day we host the world. We care for millions of people. We are all moved by curiosity. We love blending cultures. We are proud of our differences
Yes, we lead the way. However, we want to go further, with audacity, with imagination and with passion.
ACCOR HOTELS - Feel Welcome In more than 4 100 hotels in 95 countries
SOFITEL DUBAI THE OBELISK
Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk is Sofitel’s largest property in the Middle East. The hotel features 595 luxury guestrooms inclusive of 68 suites and 97 serviced apartments in the heart of Dubai. A variety of trendy restaurants and bars including a contemporary Asian restaurant, a Gastro Pub, a French Brasserie and Pool Bar & Lounge bring residents and patrons together to celebrate the French “Joie de Vivre”. Guests have the option to unwind at the Sofitel Spa with L’Occitane and outdoor pools with private cabanas or workout in a fully-fledged fitness center. Business travelers have access to 1,589 square meter of meeting space including one state-of-the-art ballroom ideal for the most sought after social gatherings.
Part of the Wafi Mall new extension and close to the iconic Raffles Dubai, Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk will infuse the brand’s essence with capitalizing on a perfect balance of modernism and ancient Egypt reflective of the renowned design elements of Wafi. If you are as excited as we are about connecting hearts and showing your guest passion, join us as the next Heartist –IT Support Specialist and help us to make Sofitel Dubai the Obelisk a truly welcoming destination!
To ensure that timely IT support is rendered to all guests and departments, especially in areas with guest contacts.
- Familiar with all the systems Opera, Micros, Windows 2003 and 2008 Servers, all windows client operating systems.
- Experience in managing systems and networks
- Provide In-house guest IT related matter troubleshooting and practice a proactive support by maintaining the services at 100% availability
- Coordinate and manage projects
- Experience in dealing with vendors and users at all level
- Oversee the work of the projects and ensure on time completion
- Document project progress
- Ensure that IT actively contributes to cost saving and revenue generating strategies
- Coordinate, introduce, implement, continuously manage and use best practice of Information Technology and telecommunications in order to protect, manage and exploit the use of IT within the business, effectively.
- Ensure Information Technology standards and best practices are communicated, implemented and measured.
- Support the business in the preparation of contingency plans & co-ordinates the regular testing.
- Support all the IT related issues in the company.
- Supervise and support the activity of the IT Butlers
- Sound Computer knowledge in Opera System, MICROS and MS office applications etc.
- Good project management skills
- Pleasant personality
- Neat appearance
- Displays initiative
- Pro-active and requires minimum supervision
- Oral and written fluency in English
- Team player
Flexible and adaptable to different working locations