|Published||November 9, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Customer Service / Reservations / Telecalling|
About the Job
Jumeirah Group, a member of Dubai Holding, has been making a distinguished impact on the global hospitality market for more than two decades with its Stay Different™ brand promise. Its award-winning destinations, such as the iconic Burj Al Arab Jumeirah, position service beyond expectations, elevated dining destinations and surprising architecture and design at the heart of every guest experience. Today, Jumeirah operates a world-class portfolio of 23 properties across the Middle East, Europe and Asia and employs over 8,000 colleagues, representing over 106 nationalities. As Jumeirah continues to expand its global portfolio and scales up its operations to the next level of growth, it remains fully committed to developing and empowering our colleagues to excel in world class environments. Jumeirah is committed to embedding equality, diversity, and inclusion in all its practices, embracing a culture that celebrates diversity.
About the Internship
An opportunity has arisen for Interns to join the team of Jumeirah Beach Properties. The main duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Attend the daily handover briefing at the beginning of each shift
- Give a warm welcome to guests on arrival and register them as well as issuing room keys in the appropriate welcome booklet
- Take payment from guests on departure and close their bills correctly
- Maintains the privacy of all guests by ensuring that no details of the guests are disclosed to anybody
- Logs and keeps the immediate supervisor fully informed of all challenges, negative feedbacks or unusual matters of significance
- Act as an information resource by being well informed and aware of all activities and events happening within the resort as well as other Jumeirah properties and throughout Dubai.
- To be aware about UAE customs, history and culture.
- Act as a sales person of all Jumeirah properties and products.
- To comply with the hotel’s health, safety and hygiene policy and maintain high grooming standards
- Need to be familiar with Hot SOS and Opera
- Filing of Monthly records
- Perform any related duties assigned by management
We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams (AED), the local currency of the UAE. In addition, we offer generous F&B benefits, health care package, flights home, life insurance, functional incentives and other intern benefits making the role attractive to high performers and any applicant looking for a career with one of the most luxurious brands in the hospitality industry.