|Published||November 18, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Engineering / MEP|
As an HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience.
What will I be doing?
As an HVAC Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting technical issues and providing solutions that meet requirements to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, a HVAC will perform the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Able to read Building, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, Plumbing and Drainage drawings.
- Able to diagnose and repair faults in A/C and Refrigeration control systems.
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Air Conditioning installations and systems within modern building BMS etc.
- Experience and knowledge of trouble shooting systems related to A/C and Refrigeration
- Good practical skills capable of the installation and maintenance of FCU.
- Actuator valves and should be conversant with copper plumbing system.
- Maintain all tools, equipment, and working areas in good condition.
- Keep your technical training knowledge and skills up to date.
- Familiar with planned preventive maintenance and safety programmes.
- Works closely with other department to assist in their job when requested by his supervisor.
What are we looking for?
An HVAC Technician serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Knowledge of the appropriate stock levels for any given item kept in inventory and the amount of time the item will be fresh.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to track and receive specific volume deliveries.
- Electrical/Mechanical or Electronics Trade skill or Diploma
- Strong work ethic
- A passion for delivering great customer service.
- Ability to work without close supervision and within established timeframes.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!