|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Date Posted||February 11, 2019|
HR / Industrial Relations
Job Summary: Looking for a dedicated and talented HR Assistant cum PRO in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE)
Job Key Details
- Manage daily HR administration work
- Communicate with various statutory boards, government departments and sub-contractors to ensure smooth executive work
- Assist managers in the recruitment process ie develop job and person specification, prepare job adverts, short list, interview, select candidates and induction
- Write and submit monthly reports, weekly updates and other materials as when required.
- Help the Project Manager with all other documentations.
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness reporting of payroll data for all staff
- Settle public concerns, feedbacks or complaints relating to project.
- Handle all public relation duties and customers’ enquires.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resource management, Business Administration, Public Relations or any related discipline
- At least two to five years of experience in the same or similar role
- Must be familiar with the UAE labor law
- Excellent problem solving, organization and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding communication skills required
- Familiarity with general office management procedures
- Expertise in Ms Office skills
- A male candidate is required
All qualified candidates are encouraged to upload their recently updated CVs