|Published||November 15, 2023|
|Location||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Category||Sales / Marketing / Business Development|
Grand Hyatt Dubai
AE - Dubai
Hourly/Entry Level Employee
Req ID: DUB005199
- To update sales and marketing budgets, forecasts and marketing plans in an organized and coherent manner in line with departmental standards and in accordance with Hyatt International policies on departmental financial control Maintains complete and supported records of all Events Agreements, Contracts and Quotations for the Hotel.
- To develop a system to record sales and marketing expenditure by discipline, activity and timing.
- To maintain confidential financial files respecting the nature of the content and ensuring that no unauthorized exposure takes place.
- To develop a system of managing the hotel database of key prospects and customers and to act as a department champion in the management of relationship databases.
- Maintain confidentiality on work issues.
- To develop an organized and efficient system for managing administration paper work including records, reports, budgets, traces, follow up and other documentation so as they can be found quickly and easily.
- To exercise due care and professionalism in handling telephone enquiries and to provide a positive first impression of Grand Hyatt Dubai in the form by adopting customer centred friendly tone.
- To work closely with other departments in the hotel to promote Grand Hyatt Sales and Marketing department as an organized, professional, open, friendly environment.
- To assist the Director of Marketing in developing colourful informative PowerPoint presentations, that communicates sales and marketing issues in a clear and coherent manner.
- To carry out mini research projects based on a formal brief provided by the Director of Marketing.
- To develop professional conference and incentive sales proposals that win business for Grand Hyatt Dubai.
- To introduce new prospects to the facilities and features of the new Grand Hyatt Dubai.
- To understand and strictly adhere to the Rules & Regulations established in the Employees Handbook and the Hotel’s policy on Fire, Hygiene, Health and Safety.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To maintain a good rapport and working relationship with staff in the department colleagues and all other departments.
- To attend and contribute to all staff meetings Departmental and Hotel trainings scheduled and other related activities.
- To fully support the Departmental Training Function in the Department assigned.
- To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by Director Sales or Associate Director of Sales.
- To respond to any changes in Sales function as dictated by the market and the hotel.
- To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
- To have a complete understanding of the Income Audit Section in the Operations Manual and Policies & Procedures.
- To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
- To provide a courteous and professional service at all times.
- To attend all meetings as required by Executive Management.
- To conduct monthly staff meetings.
- To ensure that the Place of Work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
Minimum one year work experience hotel operations.
Good customer service, communications and interpersonal skills are a must.